Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***The naked truth about scrambling services****** - zafanili
Each year some idiots come to this forum and start to rip the pockets of the poor IMGs by using different kinds of advertisement techniques. I personally emailed more than 300 PD and PC this year and all told me that they disable their fax machines during the scramble week and they don't accept any application unless sent thru ERAS. Even they don't respond to any email.

These services come here under different names and start rocking our brains by their success in giving positions through the scramble. Also they say that we should use some body to help us to call the programs!!!

The naked truth is that PD and PC will not print out your application unless it was through ERAS whatever. If you called they will give you one answer which is given to all who call: apply through ERAS and we will review your application.

Don't pay your money to them and don't even trust them by giving them your DOCUMENTS, many identy thiefts have happened last year, and this year many PS were caught by the ECFMG where many will be withdrawn from the match.

My advice to you is: on the day of scramble review the unfilled positions and apply to 45 programs through ERAS and pray for the call to come. Although most of the positions go to the AMGs however you will have some chance in the IMG friendly prelim surgery programs.
100% correct. My PD disable the fax machine during the scramble days and accept applications only through ERAS. He told me that he accept calls only from American med schools Deans for AMGs positioning. Regarding IMGs he will call if he found them eligible after reviewing their ERAS application. My advice is don't spa the programs or it will be the end ofyour sramble dream.
Very true zafanalli, This post has to stay up.
People open your eyes to the truth. Dont waste your money.
thanks ppl!!! indeed!! no more wast of time and money! apply in 45 free programs true eras and pray to God!
but hope to match!!!!
yup, thats right, if you need free advice, register for my service. registration fee is $50; but advice is free...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »