Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@mysam - darya
I saw your post and I did not match either.!! sorry
So upset. Is it om with U I have your email adress.
Hej mysam sorry to hear that body.....was in the same situation last year and i know what it feels like....and i know you took step3..i had that too and it helped me???anyway keep the good spirit..you will make it .... About the scramble...contacts make a big difference..if you know somebody and the program has unfilled positions do not hesitate..do your job..ask them to help...if the hospital near your residency has unfilled pos..show up and meet PC..nothing to lose..otherwise..I tried last year..waste of time.Anyway,try it...wish you good luck
Hej mysam sorry to hear that body.....was in the same situation last year and i know what it feels like....and i know you took step3..i had that too and it helped me???anyway keep the good spirit..you will make it .... About the scramble...contacts make a big difference..if you know somebody and the program has unfilled positions do not hesitate..do your job..ask them to help...if the hospital near your residency has unfilled pos..show up and meet PC..nothing to lose..otherwise..I tried last year..waste of time.Anyway,try it...wish you good luck
ibeleiveingod,
thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately.. I have no contacts.. rely only on the Almighty. Will see how it goes this time around.. Last year I scrambled, too. I think soon I will go to graduate school and move on if things dont work out.

Darya,
u can email me : mysam4mle
bumping for darya.
hey mysam!
im sorry too and i wanted to post earlier but there were lots of pblm with the forum today.
anyways, yes keep the faith strong...Iam sure u can do it.
otherwise just do observership/research ....and if u have taken step3 then thts even better!
@darya: Iam very sorry to hear abt all who didnt match this year , but like i said to mysam too , just keep ur focus and keep hope alive.
improve ur cv for next yr and read meti's thread titled courage...i think she has some excellent words of encouragement there Smile
thank you hemoglobin for th advise.
@ mysam thanks for reply.
I am sorry to hear that Mysam didnt match, she has been very helpful in this forum . I hope God will reward you girl and find some luck in scramble... and even if not there still could be some unfilled positions opened somewhere between April and June, always check residency swap.

If things dont work this year please keep visiting this forum , and apply next season, and will try to help you as much as I can.

God Bless.
hey mysam..really sorry to hear that..I can totally understand as I am in the same situation..feel like it is impossible to get a residency without contacts (which i dont have).
I am thinking of a plan B now. I read that you are thinking of joining graduate school. Can you please let me know a little more about this..is it about joining MPH? Please guide..
And all the best for scramble..I too will be trying for it..but as everyone says..scramble is hopeless..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »