Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we "matched applicants" have an access - beesh81
the jerk clown above me need to ask momy to drink his/her milk and go to bed right now...immedialtely

nighty clown... circus is closed... Wrench will take care of you soon....
It's scary to know that poeple like you, and I mean all the people above with stupid childish comments and insults, are going to be physician that make life and death decisions for patients!!!
How low can you get, people?
Come on, grow some sense of decency and act like physician! Or better yet, just act like human beings for God's sake!! I hope I never cross path with any of you in a residency.
Don't bother cussing me out in this thread, cause I'm not even going to return to this thread again!
lol runningman came running passed on a hasty comment and ran away....dude if u ever do come back...go read back who was childish.....there is only one! proud to work wid da rest of em!!!!!
@ the marathon runner above the kid above me : keep running son , we are all proud of you, am sure you will be an Olympics champion one day, please be considered not to get too much excited while you are running otherwise you might start flying and God forbid you may crash into an airplane , dont drink too much Red Bulls , Red Bulls give you wings! and make sure you never come back to our lovely kindergarden forum without Gold Olympics medal decorating your chest.

GL son.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »