Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applicantguide about your website - osteosarcoma28
Applicantguide,

thnks a lot fr the IMG frndly list you have posted in your website.It will be an immense help for selecting programs for all future applicants,I think.

But I will really appreciate if you add the Grad cut off year,USMLE score,USCE,LOR criteria to every hospital.

Thnks in advance.
Thanks. These criteria are changing each year, and some programs don't follow their criteria (according to 2010 match). Also it is a difficult task to do. I really don't want to be a heavy burden in influencing people where to apply. Also I noticed that some websites and some services provide the applicants with wrong and contradicting criteria. So I advice applicants to look the criteria on the programs websites only.
applicationguide,

do you help with personal statement?
NO NO NO. Many people who used services this year were withdrawn from the match. Do it yourself and show it to any english teacher near you to correct your grammar, not more. This advice helped many to match this year. Goodluck. Maybe later I will post in my site some samples just to give you an idea how to write a personal statement.
oh i see. thanks.

are you an applicant also?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »