Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicantguide! - rockstar09
phew!!! seriously...amazing job...i dont know how many thank you's a day u get, but a deserve a huge thanx!! and this one's from me!! just cheked ur blog!! thanx so much for all the info..seriously your an angel Smile god bless u..from the core of my heart...thanx again...i shall be applying for the match in 2011..i just hope all the help counts!! scared..n tensed..i have an attempt in cs..which is what is ruining my chances ..but am otherwise a good student..have always been..only god knows what went wrong! i hope i make it though..will need ur help from time to time..thanks again for the good work! god bless
Don't worry about it, you will do it. Keep in faith.
rockstar09, were you praying? if you did, please thank God, not this applicantguide, he is doing bussiness basically. He would earn money by clicking his website. remember, no free lunch at all in this world..

Dont trust so called IMG friendly list. it is misleading!!!!.
:-))))
I never askd anybody to thank me. Only God should be thanked.
My website is free, no adv inside it, how can i get money??
and about misleading??? i will not expose now your real name but I will only say that all who used your service for the personal statement last year didnt match or were banned from the rank list.
I can feel your frustrations coumadin, you can make no more money by copy/paste the same PS to all IMGs.
Hehe, interesting...Let me tell you, I am a resident candicate and prematched this year.

You tell me what my real name is, where is my service website and who used my PS service?

But I can say you spend all the time to put put your website here , every day every minute, in most of threads! What is your purpose? Help others for free???

From your response, I only can say you are a gargage!!!!!!!!!!!
Die in your jealousness.
now i know who this applicantguide is, its Google's owner who wants to make more money thru this blogspot Wink

cheers applicantguide !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »