Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bumba - docnew
hello bumba i need ur wishes help also my case miseraable failed step 1 twice got 200 in nbme second part then delayed exam my score went even low, please help me to get a good score like 99 is my dream but iam not even passing, losing respect with husband inlaws, family really need ur help pleaseeee
i dont think i shud discuss personal issues here ...please mail me to discuss personal issues
Interesting Bumba !!!! Is she asking for any personal issue? Why don't you tell us here so we all can get that help from you.
:-) Great man :-) Great... keep it up........
her prob is not academical her prob is little emotional & personal...that prob 1st shud be attended ...when she comes in the track of academics then we can discuss here...what do u think?
docnew dont take it otherwise i have nothing personal with u ...i just thot as many ppl taking with me in email personally i cud help u personally...as each nd everyone has diff issues to sort out
no bumba thank you for understanding, and u dont have to apologise, wat tekayasu wrote was also funny,wen u wrote here to vikas u will get 99 i also got that dream of mine having a chance to get fulfilled, so need correct guidance my email is docnew@indiatimes.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »