Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@applicant guide,duloxetine,imgspouse,belibi - sacrifice84
applicantguide answers q based on his imagination or common sense (everybody knows). So dont ask him anything because he is not helpful at all.
@ coumadin I feel your frustrations after the people you wrote for them PSs last year were banned for pliagrism. I advice you to stick to your research voulnteering till McDonald's accept your job application.
vaginitis,

I am not fighting with anybody, I provide advices based on experience (5 years of coaching and interacting with hundreds of IMGs).
I respect the opinion of Applicantguide but there is no harm in providing a different insight.

Dr. Belibi
i know dr. belibi...just having a little fun.
hey i was in the same boat as u last yr 99/99/99 CS second attempt and i matched this yr in IM at a university program so be brave. CS attempt will definitely hurt but you can get over it because your scores are good. I did not apply to programs that specifically mentioned no attempts or no CS second attempts but applied to programs that said step 1 and 2 no attempt. My understanding was step2 meant step2 CK. I applied to 150 programs. 75 mid level university programs and rest university affiliated and community programs (also applied to harvard and yale just for heck of it :-) ). during interview be prepared to answer y u failed in CS. I told them and it was the truth that i did not manage my time well first time around so was not able to finish the cases in the alloted 15 mins. be confident. most Pds didnt even ask about CS attempt
Give step 3 and have the resuts by sep1st. thats a big advantage and get 99 again. if you have time get more USCE and make contacts. GL
@docsp congrats on ur match and thanks for ur valuable advice..can i know how many ivs did u get?did u apply for peds?
docsp,

99/99/99 is insane, you are a heck of a test taker. That is my first time seeing triple 99. Most people do 99/99 and in step3 they get a lower score. Unbelievable.

Thanks for your imput but I would say this. Very few ask about attempts. my member did not get one single question about attempts out of 27 IVs that he received. Another got one question out of 13 IVs that he received. I think that even when they ask about attempts it is more out of curiosity.

Folks, I have a very positive experience with CS attempt. MANY, MANY PEOPLE I have coached have had NO problems with CS attempts.

Dr. Belibi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »