Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research position available, Newyork (read detail - fj2159
No he can not mention the name of the Institution. It is a Secret Place and he misteriously prefers people with visa problem. I have all the problems , can I apply? Dude, get real.

Any legitimate job applications put a full description of the position and the Institution the job is in. You want me apply to you without knowing where I am applying to?

Hope you are not going to use me as research animal;sounds like you have every intention. Can I tell my family that it is in the USA, or should I tell them it is in the Manhattan Village, but hidden from the terrorists or something?

OHHHH I am going crazy how people want to manuplate IMGs.. Love it!

Send it in mr/dr FJ.
THEY ASKED ME TO COME FOR INTERVIEW..............WENT ALL THE WAY.... NOBODY THERE................ITS A SCAM.DONT WASTE TIME AND MONEY.....................i DONT GET IT Y PEOPLE THINK ITS FUNNY TO EXPLOIT OTHERS ..............
as I wrote here before, any legitimate program would put their name and address on this forum proudly. he says, "the name of the place can not be put here" what a BS!

I was called once with one of these scam places that I saw in this forum and called. he asked me to send my CV and talked to me an hour on the phone. I have never heard anything from him again. Guess what? even today I still dont know where I applied because I emailed my CV to the so called PI. he can not tell me where he works!

so, from now on, if they can not give you the name of the program, unversity or whatever, they are not good.

they can exploit you however they feel. they are collecting CVs but what for, I dont know . anybody knows?
Urock @ whats the use of lying
Pahology11@ You are extra genius so these positions does not suit you. Good luck

Thanks to all who applied. The position has been filled. Fortune favors the brave.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »