Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To piroxicam... - ia
Hey dude! How are you? Just checking on you! Hope you cut down on those coffee mugs!
How's your prep going?
hey ia... took some rest on saturday..... and I did nt drink coffee yesterday... worked out... walked in the spring sunshine... and now today got back to my library... jus going to FA and Uworld... want to see these through by tommorrow... and start my revisions consolidating everything.... i am at peace with myself now.... So we are all goin to be good... will do UWSA and NBMEs by the end of the week and revise the whole 7 NBMEs and UWSa.. i jus have these 2 weeks...
hi,,piro,,i was a silent rder of form,,saw ur progress,,,,keep it up,,,,,i lik ur routine,,,what u gona do in ur revision of consolidatating everything r u gona rd kaplan books again as u facing ur lacking in topics or stick with uw and fa,,,,just need some adv abt last time revision,,,,
Good luck dude! Glad to see your mood is much better. My exam is in 3 weeks...pretty much the same plan as you....FA and UW..and UWSA and NMBEs...Hope we nail this sucker Smile
i will go back to kaplan Biochem Pharmac and Micro Notes.... quick read and memorise last minute stuff... I dont wish to give up on kaplan as I have not done a thorough sceond read!!!.... UW FA yes ofcourse ... This weeks main focus are those!
yes ia.. I will decide the exact date Only after the NBMEs.... as of now It is after 2 weeks... lets see
thanks,,,hope we can reach our goal smoothly,,,,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »