Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Exam anyone? - justmeoriginal
So you mean you stopped with out finishing the NBME q after 15 or not happy with the score?I think it is not good idea to do new materia when close to exam. If I were you I would just concentrate on the high yield part of the exam read and read again....reviev explanations of UW. I am almost done with UW (left with about 300) and my plan is like I told you. two of my friends just took the exam and their advice is to know the high yield points very well and UW explanations very well. I just finished UW with 65% and all I will be doing is going through the UW explanation and reading the high yield top[ics from kaplan and FA.My exam is in 3 weeks.
Isa,I share the view with you,what irritates me about the NBME,is no feedback,so how will you know why you failed a q.Justme-if I were you I will continue with the UW,and go give this exam b4 diminishing return sets in.GL
hi original,

how's your study going? I don't know anything about Mock exam, but I have a question. If you start NMBE, can you just stop it and continue later? This is what you did after 15 questions? Have you finally finished it? I plan to take it tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it.
well, its nice to read you agian. Yes, you can stop it if you are taking the exam not timed. R u gonna do it tomorrow?
this is what I plan to do, but I may just stop after 15 questions as you did. Smile have you finished it?
No you wont, you are a lot more knowledgeable than I am. You will do fine. I didnt finish, I will wait till I finish reviewing my notes. Did yo finidh UW? Do you need to review notes or you are ready as of right now?
so, I finished UW with 60.6. I have tones of notes, not that well organized as you have, but I sill think I did a good job while taking them. Anyway, I started to review them on Sunday and for some topics I feel I've never read that info before. Sad this is why I want to try nmbe 1 to see if I'm really that bad.
DON'T MEAN TO BE IGNORENT BUT WHAT DVD'S ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?
THANKS...AND GOO LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »