Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Personal INTERVIEW notes for sale-REAL Q&A - dom
I had 18 invitations to interview in RI,CT,MA,NY,NJ and PA. (Categ.-Int.Med.) I've been to 8 of them and got 4 prematches. As soon as I was done with each of my interview, I sat down and wrote all the questions I was asked, the answers I gave and what I thought at that time I should have asked. Also, what I thought I should have done or said different. All the questions I asked the PD, residents and so fort. All the people who interviewed me and also about sending thank you notes the next day.
Also, I wrote about the hospitals/ programs- my impressions, the area where they are located.Also, if I knew, about the other people I was at interviewing with. About my expenses for these interviews. All I thought might be information I could use to rank the programs, if I wouldn't have any prematches offer. The notes are TYPED.
They contain a list with all the 18 hospitals who offered me an interview and I will include the entire list of hospitals I applied to.(they all sponsor H1b visas).
Extra, I'll also include some ETHICS MATERIAL, that's very informative and complete for you.And some great Mnemonics for your CS exam (3 typed pages). A list with 140 most asked questions and another list with 20 questions I was asked almost at every interview.
All for only 40 $(shipping included). Remember- it's material you will not find anywhere else. I accept Paypal or money order.
Contact me by e-mail at : DOMCLAM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »