Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal statement - usmler2009
Hi friends
Would let me know some webpages to read some examples of personal statements?. I will also appreciate some suggestions about it.
Thanks in advance
this site doesnt let you post weblinks of other rival usmle sites !!

You can read my book for a collection of 25-30 PS samples for different specialties Smile

duloxetine.forum
Thank You. I emailed you.
Be careful not to forge any of these examples. PDs know them, and they recognize them after reading so many with echoing core ideas. Make it personal and emotional, and even a little thought provoking, but do not copy and paste, and do not sound formulated. Be the individual you are.

And ya, if they see you have forged a blueprint personal statement, your application will go straight to the trash bin.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=490656
yes using other's ps or letting others write one for you is calling for trouble. so read the different ps samples, make an idea of how to write one, and then write an honest one.
Thank You for your suggestions
Yes, what I want is some samples to write my own. I have some ideas but it is hard to make the body.
Thanks again
HELP FOR OLD GRADS-(MULT Fails, etc)TongueGMS w/NO REQs
ALSO
-Rating USMLE Tutors/Easiest Res Pgms to Get into/
-Upgrade by Good Step 3 to get Residency
-Listings of Free UNIV IM/FM /PSYCH externships 1 -12 months

www. Imgusmleandresidency. blogspot. com (without spaces)

See this website for : the ˜real story™ behind IMGs' unique difficulties: a. Best USMLE preparation courses in terms of value and guaranteed outcomes b. Best type of non-commercial (FREE) university-based externships, their availabilities and locations c. Special discussions for "old grad-" IMGs, and those with multiple failures (i.e., LISTINGS OF THOSE FM, PSYCH, PRELIM SURG PROGRAMS that have NO GRAD DATE or USMLE Score /Attempts REQUIREMENTS) , and those that have taken more than 7 years in their steps d. How the latter may upgrade their applications through externships, good USMLE scores, etc e. The real meaning in (terms of residency application strength) of a USMLE applicant who scores 99 vs an 85 vs a 78; how many interviews does each of these categories truly receive? f. Which is the best back-up degree for someone who may not get a residency in the US (i.e., NOT MPH or nursing! instead- MBA or JD if good English skills).
If you have trouble making one PS on your own, you can visit my services:
www.img-coach.com

I have written more than 200 PS to date for IMGs.

I write PS with them, I provide guidance on the basis of their story but often rewrite most of the backbone with them.

No plageurism is possible in my program because each PS is tailored to the applicant.

Dr. Belibi
I WOULD 100% suggest you do not look at samples if it is out there it has been floating around awhile!!! WRONG CHOICE, you need to find someone who can work 1:1 with you
ask you questions and help you write your own personal statement that is what I did or your statement will be the same as everyone elses
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »