Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to chuckbass or any other kind soul! - umlemle
hi, i just read ur experience thanks for sharing alot of info..pls i have some qs i got following scores on offline nbmes
1=161
2=156
3=140
Can u tell me something about these scores i am about to take online nbme but for now if i can get some suggestion regarding my above qs..
thanks
why people don't answer my qs????????????????i am desparate
anyyyyyyyyyyyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????????need help
what i hv heard from people saying is usually above 160 correlates with above 90....
+_ 10 here n there is still good...i think u r good to go for an online nbme!!..again online n offline experience is much different......so my suggestion go for it

good luck!
hi umlemle,
sorry for the late reply.
I do agree with doitperfect1 regarding the score correlation.
All my seniors told me that in offline NBME, one should score 44+ correct in each block to get 97+ in actual exam. Anything above 40 correct per block will easily push you above 90.

Also a 99er told me that it is not at all useful to take offlines..and i kinda agree with him too.Take few NBME`s but take them online.They will tell you your weak areas and yes, one more thing--please make sure that the answer key you have, is "correct" for offline versions.Most of the answer keys available on web are wrong.Do a bit of research on getting the correct answer keys....
anywez, best luck for the online version....

thanks for input i agree my target is get 44+to get 99...I research almost every answer.i know online nbme will give me correct correlation ...thanks again for answering
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »