Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am happy to give 20000$ and get spot .. - rahul11
than spending 20000$ on application and interview cost.....
my id is......rohan110883
rahul11 my main man!!!!

mine is pahology11...send the money here...we'll do something with that for sureSmile))
Talk directly to a program ,, send mass emails t PD's and Program Coordinators.... and offer a "DONATION" of $20K if a residency spot could be given to you.
There may be a few programs that are in financial troubles and may probably look into your offer.
Go to the Italian neighborhood in your city , talk to the guys wearing black suits and holding cigars in between their fingers , you can find them downthere in the underground places, explain what you need exactly , prepare your commision , and dont forget to watch "analyse that " for the great italian guy Robert DiNero and they will hook you in . GL.
Errr... even with 20k they would be losing. Medicare pays $100,000 to $150,000 every year for every single resident. Programs give around 50k for the resident, and use the other 50k on staff, program costs and paying for teaching attendings.

20k is chump change in comparison.
Errr... even with 20k they would be losing. Medicare pays $100,000 to $150,000 every year for every single resident. Programs give around 50k for the resident, and use the other 50k on staff, program costs and paying for teaching attendings.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »