Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior Advisor for my fellow IMG applicants - senioradvisor
I graduated medical school from Egypt and have sucessfully matched this previous year after 2 years out of the match. I decided to when I finally got my foot in the door to come back and help other applicants and will be available to answer your questions, because this was a real Journey for me taking Step 1 and coming to the states moving around, I think I can offer some decent insight into the application process and I will not charge anyone to do this. I started this process when I was 18 and decided I wanted to go to the US , it has been a 10 year journey and many very nice and kind people have helped me on my way.
I will start my residency at a good internal medicine program in June.

hi senior advisor
can u help me how can i get US LORs ..i wish to apply for residency in pathology this year
hi, iam an img of 2003 worked in my home country for 4 yrs. credentials r step-1 95 third attempt ,step-2 ---90, cs passed step 3 appearig in july. got 3lors in fm 6months experience. what r my chnaces in fm.
plz advice me honestly. thanks in advance.
Hi Senior Advisor,
I am an IMG from India. i wanted to know if getting into an internal Medicine residency in US is getting more tough these days? this time many of my friends did not match inspite of good no. of invs. I am planning for 2011 match, cleared upto CS, and waiting for my ecfmg certification, which will be in my hands in 2-3 weeks from now. What would you suggest as my workplan now to target 2011 match for IM res? Is getting a US lor really required, or is there any other way?

Pls advice ...
thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »