Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re:80 on my 3rd attempt- by: Old grad lpuncture - bajan
This person, lpuncture wrote among other things:

"7. MOST IMPORTANT Copied down various exam taking tips from high scorers, that allowed me to approach those very long vignettes...
I will only be checking the step 2 CS forum of this site from now on (finally it makes sense to get my opportunity for residency!), so please email me at lpuncture if you need special instruction or guidance especially for those tips and notes."

Stupid me , I emailed him and received following:
Lipped & Pasted:

"I am sorry but am very busy. I used a tutor (that provided me with high-yield test questions and materials) that only got paid after I passed (email ;I DELETED THIS< NO FREE ADS FRoM ME! Bajan!)

I believe that they are charging the same as Kaplan at this point, but prices may go up soon.

If I were you, I would email them and take their course. I got through, and that too only with Topper Enterprise's help. Kaplan, etc just wasted much of my money.

If you do not choose to get help, then I suggest that you do a PhD. It is unlikely that you will get through on your own, so that at least the PhD will guarantee you a career."

In other words: L puncture is a liar and scam artist, whose sole purpose is to drum up business for this enterprise.

Correction:
Should read
Stupid me , I emailed him and received following:
Clipped & Pasted:
That person (ipuncture) is pretty amoral. He come on this forum few months ago with difference nick names & email addresses, but just to make money.
He used these names imreply_imreply or j nadir or ipuncture or atobref or smita_patel or amirkova or satyajit_md. Every time someone tell him to go keep his secrets 4 himself but he/she is like a metastatic tumor.

I wrote a comment about him/her & marked majority of his post few weeks ago
http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=43317

It will be hard to recognize his/hers posts now when there aren™t IPs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »