Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam in 2 days - sp05
i have an exam in 2days ...did uw almost 3/4th of it scoring 62% ....but guys feel so scared n empty doing the revision n tht self doubt of if i'm ready....i just feel i hve a clue abt wats on those pages but not like wow i know it all....might be i dint work had enuf ....but u all know of all the things life dishes out .....so not wanting to sound like a whiner i just wud like to hve some in sight by recent exam takers as to how the exam feels.....does it creeps u out or is it ok if u use ur brain meaning tht if u try to make sense the ans is atleast doable.... or is it tht i shud hve it on my finger tips......i hope i hve a gud experience....Pray for me ....
Hey sp05 I knew of some testtakers who sounded downcast as you do now, and ended up with top scores. For the fact that you are able to score upto 62% in uw leaves me without doubt that you will make it. Again you do not have much time and nothing would stop you from taking the test in two days time. I would have suggested that you finish the remaining 1/4 of uw. In two days time, you will dance your dance. It is a known dance and you have your style already. GO FOR IT THE APPLAUSE AWAITS
WELL SAID AJUBAJU.....
Thank you simonsez
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »