Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help and advise anyone!! - teenspirit
when is the latest one can take CK? woudl it matter if u gto ur restults a week or so later than sep 1st.....and i think ecfmg also takes a while after that to process the cert. So what shdu one do, apply anyways on sep 1st with step 1 and CSA, or wait till u get ur CK scores, or try to do CK before bt than might not even do well on CK which is the big risk?
plz any kind soul out there advise and help!!...really worried and confused? what to do...and when to do the CK...
Hi teenspirit... if u've done step1 recently and are already into ur CK prep, my advice to you would be to take CK max last week of july/1st week of august. It will take approx 20-25 days for ur result to be released and in another wk u shud have your ECFMG cert and will be ready to apply. Ppl who apply late by even a couple of weeks are always at a disadvantage as i've always heard. You can take the NBMEs to assess yourself. But yeah, even if you're not able to for some reason have ur ECFMG cert by sept 1st, do apply on 1st sept anyway.

I took 4 months to prep4ck with a 15 day gap inbetween..i'm sure you can do it if you put ur mind to it...

take care and all the best!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »