Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam in a few hours and no sleep.........HELP!!!!! - chromatin
It happened to me again just like when I took Step 1. I normally have a very bad sleep cycle as I basically sleep whenever I am tired whether it be daytime or night. Yesterday, I started getting anxiety about the fact that I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before the exam. So I tried to wake up early this morning so that I would be tired tonight at around 8 or 9pm in order to get a good night sleep. I woke up not well rested and I also did not sleep one minute tonight and now it is 4:30 am. I'm already feeling the stress and tension in my neck. What can I do now? I've loaded up on red bull, 1 liter of coke, and some black tea to get me through the day. I feel even more tired than I did when I was taking Step 1. Please any suggestions.
you will do fine, have faith in yourself and in God. Think positive throughout the test.
I hear that it's a grueling test and I'm just hoping I will be able to stay awake and alert for all 8 blocks.
think-----I CAN DO IT...throughout the test...god bless
u will do the test " PERFECTLY" ;-)
u r in my prayers...Pray while going to tes centre....u can do it...
Neurosinapsis.......thanks.

fight4dream.......Thanks a lot my friend and MTB skype study partner.
All the best chromatin!!!!Go ace the exam
all the best...many people who couldnt sleep the day before did well..jus get the 'i am tired' thought out of ur mind
Good Luck friend,u will do good.Have faith in urself.I had just 2 hrs sleep n step1 n 3 hrs in CS.but i passed step1 with a nice score n CS in first attempt.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »