Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help guys!! need advice - docmp
Every qbank i take ,i ve to set my brains on different mode.
like sometimes i get the most diff qs correct n sometimes i screw up the easy 1s...
i m so scared to do this in actual exam!
do u feel the same way,or am i the only 1?
i am trying to gauge the real test..like i feel sometimes this is the ans,but then i think ,may be not,y will they ask such obvious,there has to be something ..n then i mess up my ans.

is the real test straight fwd,or it confuses u?? so tht i can peacefully say ,oh well its staright,or do i ve to think ,no may not??

some1 pls suggest..

thx.
no1!! ??
no1!! ??
If you strictly follow my plan I can assure you it will help...
All the question bank you will see in the market UW is the best....
Don't bother wasting money for kaplan...I did...and now I regret...
practice in time mood...
If you can't do 46 at a time don't worry..start with 23....
If you do in 23 question in time mood..you won't have too much time to think about the question and screw it up...
Pick the best the answer you feel right...after the exam learn why the corrects are correct & also learn why the mistakes are wrong...
keep doing it...If you are at early stage better to read one system & try to answer the question of that system....
Practice in this way..it will help....good luck...
wat i think is either u r nt reading q and options carefully..or u r constantly anxious that ull mark wrong option...[that is wat happens to me smtimes] ..Best thing is to get rid of anxiety
and try to clear concept...
dont worry abt real test much now...just suppress that feeling and concentrate on studies...
thx guys... i 'll do UW again time mode like u said shonkhochil....did u finish with step1??

basicq,ya i think u r rt. i'll try to calm down.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »