Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
booklist for usmle step 1 - ehmaqa
hey friends . i m a little bit old graduate so need the help of u young dynamic guys.plz plz plz tell me the booklist for usmle step 1 according to the very recent trend now a days for usmle step 1.plz help me. i m planning for dec 2010.with thanks.my email address is: dr_shajeelkhan@hotmail.cok
plzzzzzzz friends help me,no reply yet
hi , i am also new for this step 1 ,i am lookin for the book list . i am uk citizen, wanted to do step 1 in december.
i hav some 1st aid book , some live videos( its bit old kaplan) , plannig to go 2 california in august to attend kaplan course for 7 weeks.
if i get any stuff i ll share wid u .
best of luck
matt ( contact me if u want to dr.mathi)
hello friends iam also new bie with lots of zeakl to mock and rock mle step 1 with 99 in deceber 1st week taking hardly five months of preparation .... any 1 interested in rocking prepration with 15-18 hours of study hours per day also using ur brain , tick tack question , posting ,,,,, finally whats u[ppppp with the boards questions once weeee are the masters......................is there any 1 like this ..., with fulllllllll joshhh message me,.............. iam Dr.ananth from andhra pradesh ............. will start my serious preparation on 2nd july
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »