Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs boston - medicaltutor
Are you in Boston?

I am sure you wasted a lot of your time trying to find a study partner who may not be as busy and serious as you are?!!
I bet you are tired striving looking for a "serious" study partner(s) or just a quick review just before the exam.
I am a "committed" study "tutor" who is also meticulous and skilled in training others.
I offer Study schedule, generous study materials (if you don't have them), case simulation and feedback and improving your English language for the CS Exam.
This is way better (and of course way cheaper) than Kaplan Live course. I have tutored more than 60 IMGs and US medical students - all of them successfully passed from the first attempt so far. I give critical case by case feedback practicing all cases as many times as you want!
Rates: $60 per hour “ First hour free trial (includes discussion about the exam and the course, study plans and goals, and one case simulation)
Please, Email me directly at medicaltutor@live.com (I may not look at the replies to this post)
Who Am I?!!
I am a biomedical researcher at Harvard University graduated with magna cum laude with the University Honors and 3.85 GPA. I have 7 years of tutoring experience and 3 years of working experience in clinical research!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »