Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any green card holders??? - ninja
Hi
I have question regarding ERAS application. In profile it asks,"
Expected Visa (the visa you expect to be holding when you are in a program):"
there r different categories given under the above heading..one of them is immigrant...so wat should green card holders put in there...Immigrant or none??
thanx in advance for replying.
Its been a long time I have filled it. What is the full question, and answer options?
heres the full question: Under "profile" in ERAS ..since i am conditional permanent residenct i clicked on tht option but then it asks for visa one would be holding during residency....dunno answer to that..thanx

Citizenship: U.S. CitizenForeign NationalPermanent ResidentConditional Permanent
ResidentRefugee/Asylum/Displaced Person *

Current Visa: B-1 - Temporary visitor for businessB-2 - Temporary visitor for pleasureF-1 - Academic studentF-2 - Spouse or child of F-1H-1 - Temporary workerH-1B - Specialty occupation, DoD worker, etceteraH-2B - Temporary worker- skilled and unskilledH-4 - Spouse or child of H-1, H-2, H-3J-1 - Visa for exchange visitorJ-2 - Spouse or child of J-1O-1 - Extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athleticsTN - NAFTA trade visa for Canadians and MexicansE-2 - Treaty investor, spouse and childrenDiplomatic ServiceImmigrantEAD-Employment AuthorizationOther

Expected Visa (the visa you expect to be holding when you are in a program):
B-1 - Temporary visitor for business J-2 - Spouse or child of J-1
B-2 - Temporary visitor for pleasure O-1 - Extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
F-1 - Academic student TN - NAFTA trade visa for Canadians and Mexicans
F-2 - Spouse or child of F-1 E-2 - Treaty investor, spouse and children
H-1 - Temporary worker Diplomatic Service
H-1B - Specialty occupation, DoD worker, etcetera Immigrant
H-2B - Temporary worker- skilled and unskilled EAD-Employment Authorization
H-4 - Spouse or child of H-1, H-2, H-3 Other
J-1 - Visa for exchange visitor
select all that may apply
immigrant

permanent resident

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/replace.htm#card
thanx ..spiderman and mash..since i am a permanent resident i selected permanent resident under citizenship category...but now im more confused 'coz one of you says immigrant and according to mash "expected visa one would be holding during residency" should be left blank coz we selected permanent resident category....can we leave it blank..coz some fields to be filled are marked with an asterix..so im thinking only fields marked with asterix should be filled..wat do u say?
thanx..if i confused anyone with my question..i apologise for that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »