Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long do i need to wait - keldav83
just got my step2ck result and didnt pass so was wondering how long i need to wait before reapplying for it as i tried reapplying but wasnt allowed to .
i think 1 to 2 wk.
Good luck next time. Dont give up
are u certain , i appreciate the reply, its just i couldnt find a specific waiting period on the usmle bulletin
i m not certain but u can call ecfmg. they def give u ans.
or try again applying after few days.
thanks, just called them, 24hrs wait. am a bit gotted to get 74 after passing other steps first attempt. now have to stop my personal statement and eras stuff and take a month to revise for the damn ck
Study every Question from NBME(All NBME), Review the ECFMG release Materials(Questions),Master Uworld again(if possible do uworld on line). Watch DVDs about your Week areas based score report. Get a good study partner(someone who serious and highly motivated). There are some of them on this forum, trust me on that. Study via skype is also very helpful. In my opinion, 6 weeks would be best to revise everything instead of a month. Remember.... Remember....Remember to master NBME Qs off line. Start reviewing today even of you read 1 or 2 pages. GL
Study every Question from NBME(All NBME), Review the ECFMG release Materials(Questions),Master Uworld again(if possible do uworld on line). Watch DVDs about your Week areas based score report. Get a good study partner(someone who serious and highly motivated). There are some of them on this forum, trust me on that. Study via skype is also very helpful. In my opinion, 6 weeks would be best to revise everything instead of a month. Remember.... Remember....Remember to master NBME Qs off line. Start reviewing today even of you read 1 or 2 pages. GL
typing error. Weak areas
typing error. Weak areas
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »