Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your advice please - roseone
Hi guys:
I did step 1 exam for the second time and i didn't pass my score first time 60, then i got 71 in second attempet , i studyfom kaplan lecture notes i listened DVD too , idid UW, I read FA three times , but i have no study partner . now i don't know what i should do???
you think i should try again orI should look for some thing else ,specialy im mom and i have alots of responsibilty, Im waiting for reply from you guys.
hi iam amom n have my step 1 in 3 weeks can u pls tell me u r uw score n nbme ,uwsa scores as i want to compare where i stand n i think u should try again as u r really close to pass
roseone, you've made considerable effort in increasing your score and taking care of other responsibilities as a mom. First you should know that you improved your score even though it is still not satisfactory. What you need is more improvement. I guess you might have seen your weak areas through UW. You can improve more.
Second, if you feel you need a study partner, I'm sure there are people around or online that you could use. There are some people who always need a study partner to encourage and bring out the best in them. You may be one of those. (there are others who prefer to go solo and hibernate - remember, it's whatever works for you)
Finally, if you feel bogged down by step 1, you may try step 2 CK first

Anyhow, just believe in yourself and find some encouragement in this posting

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=500676
me in same condition
where r u from
i m thinking about nursing
plz reply
Thank you so much for reply all of u ,thank u ara111for the posting it was very helpful .
i never did NBME or USWSA in my prevous exam.
IM from USA neoplasia82.
hi keep trying but this time take nbme before to appear for the test.good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »