Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US clerkship - usmle_step2
Has anyone heard of this: http://www.gmcgroup.org/?

Is it real?

Thanks!
Would someone please reply to this question. I wonder about them too if they reliable and worth to do.Thank You
This seems like a VERY useful place - but is it for real?
Anyone .....????- please reply if u've heard anything about it
hoping for a reply
Sirius
this is not related - but WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO POST A NEW MESSAGE???????????
this is very frustrating - someone - please HELP
I do rotations through GMC group in Atlanta. Give them a call and ask for Belinda for all your questions.
hi fred,
it sounds good on the web site, what about in reality? and they did not put any price on the web. how much did you pay? for how many weeks? pls give us some feedback..or you are just someone who is advertising..
OK- Thats not nice. Im trying to be helpful, I even told you guys who I deal with when I set up rotations. To say something like that when Im trying to help is pretty stupid of you. I am not the one who posted about the web site in the first place!

Now for those of you who want some info-

1. Call the number on the web site and ask for Belinda she is the person I deal with and she can answer any of your questions much better than I can.

2. I have done ALL my rotations through GMC group in Atlanta price and things like that depend on many things like which school you go to and if you are a citizen (again CALL the GMC group for these answers)

3. The payment of rotations was done through my school (caribbean school) and I payed the tuition.

4. They set you up with rotations, the rotations in Atlanta Medical Center are not the best, for example the IM rotation (3 MO) is not every day of the week and sometimes half days depending on the doctor. They have all the rotations you could want and many many attendings participate with them. Give them a call to set up rotations, they even help with finding housing.
pls no offense fred..it is just there are a lot of scam bussines in the web..sorry.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »