Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bajam - somboy
i dont understand what u mean by that question.am not joking
Note: my name is bajan!

The forum is designed that all users can read and learn form as many of the posts as they can manage.
What if people from every country started posting in their own language or in some code that only they and their friends could understand. At that rate there could be post in 50-60 different languages. That would defeat the purpose of the forum. If these messages are so private that they have to be posted in a language that can't be read by all forum users, then you should communicate with your country men/women by email or IM.

Finally, you should be aware that pigeon English IS NOT the language that appears on USMLE.
bajan,
the posting was specifically addressed to me. It was a one line message. I understand how you feel. But know you that there are some of us who cannot write as beautifully as you do. I have read many postings in this forum that were badly written and worse than pidgin English. His posting was badly formulated. He wrote in Englsh and that is how he learnt it. Do we have to comment on the bad phrases of the postings in this forum? PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SKIP MESSAGES THAT ARE NOT DIRECTED TO YOU.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »