Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gusmle,yeahbaruh,mira,ara111,lymphoma,others help - k99
I have been studying for this test for 9 months now.I think I have done everything that needs to be done.My dilemma ,I took NBME 7, 2 days ago and got a 208(73% correct) ,my wiki free test is a 211 and my usmle is 75% correct. I have done all the other nbme and my score range from 72-74% correct.
I have to take this exam by the end of this month.Is there any way I can raise my score to 223 and above.thanks
the NBME 7 i took was online
okk , you are on the right track! With a score of 223 you have established a solid foundation for yourself and can continue to work on improving your score so that by the end of this month you can be in the 230-240 range!!

Good luck
@peppino ,thanks for your encouraging words.My NBME 7 was a 208 !
52 VIEWS ,1 response! Please help me.I am going crazy here.
K99,
this exam is a pain in the a**. You have to keep working on it till you feel you are ready. The question is, what is your goal? and have you achieved it?
For example, some of the questions that I missed in UWorld or NBME were written black and white in First Aid or Kaplan. It's kind of telling me 'hey, you are not there yet'
Of course, studying for a long time can become boring. Personally, I hope I will have a good result on NBME 5 and 6 so I can get rid of this monster.
GL
@ara 111 , thanks for your repsonse.my aim is a 93 and above.
I guess I need to pay more attention to my FA then. Studying is difficult and painfully boring!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »