Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ecfmg status report??? - dollar
hii guys i checked my eras post office has a recent update which is ecfmg status report....now is this the certificate...if yes
then they have not updated my oasis... i tired calling them but due to high call rates...i couldnt
it goes from ecfmg to eras, the status report, dont worry about it, we need not to do anything for it. Also if u are waiting for your ecfmg cert, it reaches u within 2 weeks after cs, ck, if u are in the US, it reaches you in 3-4 days, as i got it in 3 days, unless the cert may take some time to reach you. they do not update anything on oasis, just they send by post. if after 2weeks u don't receive anything, call ecfmg. no need to ask anything about status report.
yes i live in US so i should expect it this week....i was so confused with what is this status report i was expecting something like ecfmg certificate.......anyways thanks
just one thing i wanna ask u guys i sended my lors and mspe and medical school transcript in one envelope they have uploaded my lors and i can see them in post office along with ecfmg status report but not my mspe and transcript following which i emailed them they said that they have uploaded it but still i cant see them in post office. do u guys have these things in your post office along with ecfmg report and lors???
michael,

If they have been uploaded, they should be there in the post office. Call them and speak to them.

good morning you'all!!!

I have been asked this question privately so many times and I had the same problem as well. I called to ERAS .

I was told that ECFMG status report shows what date we are ECFMG certified. Actually she was able to see my certification date as I spoke to her. so YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR ECFMG CERTIFICATE listed on the documents list...again, the ecfmg status report contains the info but not listed as the certificate is in the post office.

good luck to you'all.
pahology,

The ECFMG status report will be there in the post office even if you are not certified. It is just an overview of your Steps whether you have passed them ( no scores ) AND if you are ECFMG certified.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »