Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME worth doing??? - saddermd
Are the questions from the USMLE website (NMBE blocks 1-3) worth doing. I'm presently doing the Kaplan Qbank questions and my average is 51%, however i'm only half way done. My exam is next week. Should i continue with Kaplan or take the time to do these questions. I remember doing these for step 1 and they were a waste of time.
keep doing them, i think they are ok, but u must do nbme
it will show you what score you will get and whether to postpone your test date or not
and some questions in real exam from it-Also same topics will be tested.
sadder what do u mean , bcz I know that NBME exam is what u purchase from their website and is comprised of 6 blocks , whereas the 3 blocks that are available on the usmle.org website in the practice and orientation materials are different questions ; but do u mean there are the same ?

anyone plz answer

Whalley, I'm speaking about the free questions that you get from the USMLE website..They are 3 blocks of 48 questions( it says NBME) and 5 cases
thanks usmle_steps..i wondered if some of these questions would appear on the real exam. When i took step 1, i didn't recall any appearing. So i was reluctant to do them again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »