Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18th documents scanned - carimed08
2 of my 3 documents submitted on the 18th got scanned. I was so shocked when I went into track application on MyEras and see that they were available for download.

Yeppiee
congrats..i know what exactly you must have felt!Good luck!
cool!
good for u dude, i wonder if they are going by the date? Some r still waiting for their 17th LORs to be uploaded.

Anyone else have their LORs from 18th Aug uploaded?
congrats buddy

Updates

Mail - ERAS Support Services is currently preparing mail received on Thursday, August 26.
Scanning - ERAS Support Services is currently scanning documents received on Monday, August 16.

so they are scaning the documents randomly or what?
If only 2 scanned then means maybe they just started 18th documents today. Hope they will get thru 19th 2moro.
I called them today and the guy said that they were literally scanning my documents received on the 17th as I was talking to him that very moment (cool coincidence). That was at 4pm. As soon as I hung up, those documents showed up as available in the post office within 20 minutes; so its reasonable to think that they might have possible started on a few of the docs from the 18th. They seem to be working up to the last minute. Of course, I wish they'd update the website to give us all peace of mind.
They may update the website 2moro, hope! I guess all the ones from 17th r scanned now based on the OP's claim of 18th LORs being uploaded.

gud luck all
Did anyone else have their documents from 18th scanned?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »