Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What cud be the reason? - doll_crazy_02
95/99/pass/86/2008 gra/5months USCE/All US lors

There are many people who hav similar profile with lil difference like 2007 gra or a lil different score like 88 on s3 or 94 in s1 and they are getting calls from places where I applied too like guthrie, crozer chester, St. barbanas . This is really frustrating. Can anyone suggest a reason for this. Is there something wrong with my profile or CAF? I just dnt get it. Thinking a lot but cant find a reason. Plz help. Shud i call these programs and ask them? Is that good idea? Help..
Doll have you been rejected from these places or is it that you haven't heard yet?
I hav not heard yet from them. Got 1 rej till now from MSU, east lansing.
its yet early. You should expect to hear from them around 20th. Don't be frustrated. They got thousands of applications to look into. You'll soon hear from them.
@sammy ..I hope so. Thanks for the encouragement buddy.
Do u guys think I shud call the programs and ask them ? or shud I just wait?
@doll_crazy_02 .. U 'll recieve it soon...Please be patient ...thats wht we all can do & support each other..Smile
thanks for the support usmle19
When everything else is similar, PS speaks very loudly

PS is the personality of applicant that gives them the appeal, and this is what sets you apart

PDs finally relate to the story of your life, your principals and your true self

PS are read at the last, when everything else looks fine and just before sending interview invitation.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »