Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best response to get in - benny
u no nothing about hard work u fmg from india with no ivs and no visa status ....go back to india u bum and learn to spell at least that should represent ur status
u dipshits dont know how to speak and and spell and have such a heavy ugly accent , bald and ugly and black indians ..i have 17 ivs and u have none dipshit so go back...
ur freaken arses destroyed our economy ...go to Australia or england u smelly indians
no offens to the US citizen indians since they belong here they best to u my comradres
but illegal visitors who come here and steal our country and make it smell like curry and dont even shower and shave and wear the same underware and dont use deodorant and steal and cant be trust so who the heck are u to say work hard when we have worked hard enough to keep this country clean by u polutants
u got it punk
usa is nt a land to be ownd my dear dumb ass..u r nt a true american if u cant accept dat fact...go to histry which i guess u dint read in ur midschool my dear ccrzy idiot...d actual land belonged to native amricans (who r now nowhre) n all othr races r frm othr countries..n read d articles..dis land needs servics frm othr places n in return we give'em hspitality..n crazy fools like u nvr undrstand dat fact n who r u to ask sum1to leave frm a place which doesnt belong to u in d first place..u abusive scoundrl..mind ur wrds..n by d way im a brn american wid american ancestry...n plz don hav d mask of a citizen to abuse othrs whn u actually don know the spirit of true american brothrhood..n dont be foolish enough again to counter me...as ppl like u hav already done more harm to the nation than the so called othrs....mind u....
No wonder US needs brilliant IMGs when such idiots gets these many interviews and become clinicians..... May got bless all patients whom you are going to kill simply with your language.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »