Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To mamamia - library
Hi, mamamia. You said in one of your previous message that before taking the real exam one must become "crazy" by doing a lot of practice tests.

My exam is on sept 14. I did just Q bank, Robbin review and webpath. I am still far away from being "crazy". Do I need to postpone and do more practice until I am "crazy" or just go for it?

How are u doing? No more ebay selling?
If u did Just Kaplan.add NMS-CD Q-s/book
Today is not good day for me-just got a call from Europe that my mom is in intensive care with hemorhagic stroke.
I lost my father last mount-.Tomorrow is my birthday and I am so deppresed.
Hi!

Mamamia: Cudn't help reading ur post and not write anything. No word of mine is gona make any difference to wot has happened, but yet, just hang in there, and better times are round the corner of hope. Our prayers are with you.

billll
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMAMIA
my prayers with you.

God bless u and keep spirits high.
God bless u, mama.
Hei mamamia, happy birthday.
keep going, I know how it feels, being far and worrying for your relatives, keep up!
the best thing you can do now is go on straight toward your goal, that's what they brought you up for.

lulo
Hi mamamia
May God bless you for helping others, I will pray for your mother........I am sure she will be okay and make her proud by working hard for she is the one who made you such a wonderful person that everybody on this website is looking for you and praying for you.
I really admire as to how helpful you are to others and I ams ure it's becoze of your mother's hard work that you are what you are today.......So just be strong and don't let her faith down in you, work very very hard as you owe her this much. I will pray for your mother.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »