Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does it really make any difference ?? - ajnabe
I dont think they offer prematch Sad
mega dittos SI.
what is that pahology11?

ajnabe, they either offer or not, it is very easy to check by NRMP statistics, anyway if they dodnt but they are interested in you, no doubt they will rank you irregardless when you attended your IV.

GL

@ pathology and sucidalidea....i saw ur helpful comments in the forum at many places, can u guys hrlp me out on this ..... i 'll appreciate that
SI,

It means I agree with you. refers to the listeners of Rush Limbaugh mostly..

dear ajnabe,

I dont think there is anything we can do..you have your date for IV and you say you can not change it either..I did the same as you did and some friends did the same thing as well...nothing is wrong with what you did...

good luck you will be allright..
It does not make a difference at all. In fact, if anything it will help you in that afterwards you can focus your energies elsewhere. Don't worry man, the earlier you have it the better off you'll be as the pressure will be off you and on someone else. You never want to be compared to someone else. You want to be the one compared too. Going first is always better than going last. Going in the middle is not good either cause you're just one of many.
the only mistake that one can do is to schedule IV in January knowing that the program gives all its positions during lets say october, for example if you schedule you IV with St barnabas, NY in janaury, it so rediculous i dont even wonna continue.

GL, you are good.
Thx a lot guys i really appreciate all ur help, act its the only interview that i hv and i also hv some low scores and i ant afford to mess this iv up cz i hv so many responsibilities to take care off i knw everyone has them, but anywaz i really am thankfull to all u, pathology,sucidalidea,hopefull appicant and everyone else, may God bless you all and may u get what you dream off...Ameen
I don't think it will make any difference if you are the first or the last applicant! if a program fills all positions with prematch then why they will keep sending IVs to people!!

Alos, you can't always choose dates to arrange all IV dates!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »