Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye bye Pahology11 - whitecurd
First of all, sorry to disturb you all the time. I feel lonely here and want someone to talk to...that's it. My friend is very busy and go to work in his project everyday. I envy him sometimes because I don't know what should I do while waiting for my interview hopelessly. Then, I found the way to release my pressure and got you as my friend. Anyway, it seems to be big burden for you in both real and cyber life. I patrolled around the webboard and tried to do some good thing. But I feel that most of physicians here are lack of humour sense. They are so realistic and stressful, so how can I transfer the less amount of energy to the higher one??? This is simple thermodynamic principle of Physics.

Now, I'm complete... with your support, love and understanding. I will not disturb you anymore and say bye-bye for good. Again, I feel all Indian, Pakistani, Carib grad including some from eastern Europe is very unique in terms of life concept and way of thought. I learn a lot. Thank you everybody, thank you for yelling at me sometimes.

Match or not is up to the destiny as well, you can control partly..so be relaxed. I might not be able to meet you, Pahology11, for good and will be disappeared from this forum eternally but I will remember you all the time (Who knows?? life is like a box of chocolate, one day you might ask your husband about the process to be a resident and he said that he got information from usmleforum and used the account name "whitecurd"LOL). So this is my last note to you. Thank you again for all of your help, I'm appreciated you so much.

PS Don't worry about me anymore. It's 99.99% I have to match...it's my destiny, not overconfidence. I'll not lie because you hate a liar...I got 23 places of interview so far.

Love,
Whitecurd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6yWtJ-tH8o

Also, last song for you, PAHOLOGY11.
why are your guys so sweet.....make me crying..
'23 places of interview' sorry but is this a bait or what ??
whitecurd,

I had not had a love letter last 3 months!!! Thank you. Thank you for the songs too...

I hope you get more IVs tomorrow to top your 23 IVs to boast your Match! You will match!

Yeah...who knows that box of chocolate?

but hey, you will be bored while you are awaiting for your IVs! so what are you gonna do if not writing on the forum? LOL

Good luck dude!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »