• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam results with FRED software neone? - s0nia
Exam results with FRED software neone?
Just wanted to know the time frame...
Thnx!
Noone?
within 6 weeks.
Thnx lsa!
I heard so too.Just wanted to know if neone actuall got the results after FRED installation. Guess its too early?
I got my exam in 3 weeks...
sigh
hi,
I was in conversation with an AMG who took the exam with me today. It seems he heard from reliable sources that the delay will not be as long as the CS result last year. He was of the opinion that the result willbe out at the same time as usual. Lets hope what he sez is true. chill
ooh yea i hope hes right! or else my application is gonna be real late!!..
hmmm..well , the deadlines for most programmes r by nov /dec/even jan 2nd week though..so..lesse! lets just hope for the bestSmile
Btw simonsez super step 2 recap that! its defi gonna help a lot of ppl hereBig Grin wish ya the very best for ur results ( may they be quick n goood!)
hi s0nia,
y do u wanna wait till u have ur result and cert? Did u check out the rsidency forum? People are already getting interview calls. A friend of mine had a bad experience last time. He waited till he had his cert...though he had scores of 99 and 99 with USCE, people with good scores of 87 and 90 who had applied earlier got more interviews and eventually matched while the double 99 person is applying again this year.....moral:apply early...APPLY NOW!!!! I dont say that will defintely fetch u interviews but u r improving ur chances by applying ata time when programs are selecting the interview candidates.
Eventually, its u who have to make the decision..best of luck with that.
chill
Yea ur right..Infact thats just what im doing! Applying tomm...also , i had olready sent in my docs for the ecfmg cert. sum 6 mnths ago!! Plus I dont have any visa issues..umm hope thats a plus n im done wid CS too!! So, I wud prolly get the cert n my step 2 results together! Im interested in Obgyn...so lesse...how it goes!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »