Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodhull, NY.........Peads Prematch - newdoc1
pls newdoc1 can help me with some of the things they asked you in your ped interview at woodhull. thanks!
pls newdoc1 can help me with some of the things they asked you in your ped interview at woodhull. thanks!
nicu is ok with about 8-10 beds. the faculty is very nice they always make you feel at ease and u ultimately end up expecting a pre match he he.
@Chinedu
Dont get stressed out, be cool
quite friendly IV atmosphere, they asked me only general questions, as discussed every where else in the forum; but one of my frns had some medical asked too....not sure wht they r
bottom line is be cool and give it ur best shot...........
good luck
mmmm............still waiting to hear from them
Not sure if they have given out the prematches already
they might start giving out in dec than ,they iv only in november.
may be after they are done with all the ivs but i'm pretty sure the pd said that they offer 2 prematches every week my second week about to end now im losin my hope now
@ rehana57
PD told us they will start giving prematches only after 2-3wks of the interview season
once they have interviewed considerable no. of candidates, their review committee will meet and decide on the prematch offers
so, don't lose ur hope yet, we have fair chances as every one else
I heard that the area around the hospital is not that safe. Anybody knows where most of the residents are living? In which part of Queens?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »