• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any chance??? - tamana
hii,
my credentials are
step one 89 step 2 95
cs 2nd attempt
step 3 80
2004 graduate,need visa no USCE
this season no interviews,applied to IM and peds, dint apply for FM,any hope if i apply next year for family medicine.

i need your valuable advice please
thanks
lets ask this to moofy or saksafon guy...
hey,its not just about ur usmle marks. u have got too build up ur CV
i mean, ur clinical experience, research or publications. moreover ur application ie ur clinical experience(preferably usce) needs to be focussed on the specialty u r applying to, since u r an old grad. u can definitely do a lot within the year if u apply for next year. hopefully u will get some iv for this match. take care and all the best.
I think it also depends on which programs you applied. if your just want universities based programs, it may be more difficult. but if you aim to more community based programs it can be easier. you can always work on your cv to make your chances better to what you desire.
same here
98/81/cs,2005
canadian experience:ambulance attendant for 4 years, now working at MedicAlert.
no iv yet,applied to FM and IM
preparing for step 3
i dont know what to think anymore...still waiting
this guy has an iceberg's chance in hell of matching without some kind of connection.

old grad, no usce, and a repeat in CS. Because you failed your CS first, I'm going to go ahead and assume that you suck at english. That won't be good for the interview.

save yourself the torture of the matching process. you already know it's going to be fruitless...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »