Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Providing good interview preparations - inflatablehero
Ok dunno where my last post went.. but to keep it simple;

I'm providing 1~2 meetings in NY only in Jan 8th to Jan 15th.
This is only beneficial for those who have 1 or 2 critical interviews left and want to refine their interview skills to top notch. We can meet up at your place in NY for a few hours going through mock interviews. I will tell you everything I know to improve your chances.

I am really good at this stuff and can provide proof that I applied to 70 good programs with 20 interview offers. I attended 10 of them and received 7 prematches of those 10 interview.

If you are interested my email is myinflatablehero

Best,
thanks for the questions, just to clarify;

I am only available in NY in the above dates. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am travelling quite a bit lately.
Also, this is mainly geared to answering tough interview questions in a calm and coherent manner. It will help you stand out if you are aiming to shine in critical interviews.

Best,
Not much but 1 useful question answered

Hi Doc,

I saw ur message in forum, unfortunately my last IV is before 8th jan,
just wanted your help and few tips from you. I m in new york. I have only 2 calls (IM)
in predominantly prematch programs, if they ask how many interviews do you have,
what should i tell them?
Please reply soon
-----------------

Hi, you should give an open ended reply that you have 2 interviews so far, then change the direction of the question by saying, the next 3 years are going to be very important for you and you want to learn as much as possible. Say you like how this program offers a balanced approach in patient care and education. and ask a "planned" question right after about the hospitals future directions, research stuff or something. ... awkward situation thus defused.. remember its not just what you say but how you say it.

best,
hi, how do i delay a prematch offer from a good program so i have more time to decide?
thanks so much
oh just wanted to add, my last interview is in 6 jan but i received the prematch offer last friday. dont know how to get back to them!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »