Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we do the questions?? - usmlechic
I am about to start the UW questions....I need some advice....

I am still listening to the Kaplan videos....So, lets say after I finish listening to the a subject in kaplan vidoes.....How do I do the questions??....I plan to do the questions in the Q Book....but how do I start doing the UW questions??...Subjectwise or mixed random??.....If I do them subjectwise after completing each subject from Kaplan wont the UW questions go waste? ....I mean when I will doo them random mixed mode again in the end wont I know them all already? Also doesn't doing the questions subjectwise in the beginning give me an advantage becoz I will have just read the material in that subject right before doing the questions?? How do we do the questions?? Plz help!! Thanks!

Can somebody please help please.....Please answer....
Can somebody Pleeeeeeeeease answer this?? Plz....
Thanks!!
pleeeeease....
I highly recommend doing them randomized.

Use the Qbook for content understanding and questions at the end of the Kaplan chapters.

I found leaving it random helped me better gauge where I was, also it means I wouldnt run out of questions in those subjects later on.
can u tell me how I shud star doing the questions?? Shud I first star the questions subjectwise from UW as I am doing them??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »