Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help get observership/externship or research? - hiest
Hi,

If you need help getting an observership or externship, I can help you get one.

Let me explain some things:
- If you™re on a visa (B1/B2), then you can™t work in the states on that visa.
- As for externship, you can do it if you™re still a resident in some training program (even in one outside the states). If you™re not currently a resident, then the majority of hospitals won™t take you.

When I™m talking about observerships and externships, I™m not talking about private practices and hospitals. I™m talking about university- and community-based hospitals which are fully accredited by ACGME. Letters of recommendation from such places are stronger than others.
I can also try to help you get a research position.

I have no experience or affiliation with the private services that can help get you a rotation. As far as I know, they get you positions in private places. I™m not sure how legal that is though, due to the visa issues. Anyway, I™d suggest you ask other members online about such services and what their experiences with them are.

Many people are contacting me and I can™t accommodate all the requests or help everybody. These things take so much time and effort. Thus, I charge a fee. If interested, you can contact me at mat4steps2007 for details. Please change the subject to what you™re interested in “ œobservership/externship/research “ so that I can know it™s not spam.

Otherwise, you can try to contact the hospitals and see if they can offer you an observership.

Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »