Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 march -- april -- may 2011 - mystep123
March takers what are u exactly doing right now?
By the way can U send me the biostastics and epidiomolgy Qs (offline UW )? I know uw has this package for practice.....U may send me with this email,PLEASE samuel.adam923
nothing new march

juss brushing up and revising

whats ur skype is
@nocompromise260 -hi, allz good just wish there was some time machine with a pause buttonSmile

@bless - hi dear, yes i recall you walking in, although i didn't get to talk with you later...aww so sweet of you to say Thx! but just a simple avg gal here..
Skype...umm had made an id while back under this same name i think, but come 2 the next study session--Everyonez super helpful!

@usmlemarch - just mailed u, lemme know incase didnt come thruSmile

Could you send me DIT sky32pe23

thanks
doing loads of q... hoping that will help... as of now getting q book done.... how good is the book guys???
whats r u people doing,,,,?
I am doing a quick read of Kap Mol. biology/biochemistry/genetics book---followed by FA section and biochem/genetics questions in UW. Aiming to complete these by Friday.....
okieee im back!! Went over my grandparents home 2 days, no net bud did my study there...
Phew finally home last nite, wat a gud feeling...
Getting ready 2 cover 'Path GIT" in uw nowSmile)))
exam in 2 weeks..what shd i do nw..like what shd i study
@angelman1 --depending on how u've studied & assessed urself, now should be review time brushing up in areas via the following below:

A. w/ ur 1st Aid that u've made notes in
B. perhaps another assessment to boost ur confidence
C. keep doing Qs for reinforcement

GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »