Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
click here for goljan audio and notes!!!! - vtrain
offer still available
Very reputable person - sent the first two days of Goljan audio files before payment, and sent the remaining 3 days as well as notes, high yield facts, and questions within minutes after paying $12. Well worth it if you want these files fast and can't get them elsewhere.
hi,i am interested,pls contact me at ore_4life
hi,i am interested in the step 1 audio and notes.pls contact me at ore_4life@yahoo.co.uk.thanks.
My Path class is keeping me busy but I still have time to offer this service. Email drsarahsmith for the notes and audio. thanks
offer still available. $9 US for audio, $4 for the notes, $12 for everything and send files to you FAST! EMAIL: DRSARAHSMITH@GMAIL.COM

offer still available. $9 US for audio, $4 for the notes, $12 for everything and I send the files to you FAST! EMAIL: DRSARAHSMITH@GMAIL.COM

OFFer available for only a few more months...

$9 for the Audio.....
$4 for the Notes.....
$12 for EVERYTHING...

Remember, I send part of the files first and wait for the fee. Email drsarahsmith if interested. Thanks and good luck on the steps!!!!
OFFer available until December 31st, 2005

$9 for the Audio.....
$4 for the Notes.....
$12 for EVERYTHING...

Remember, I send part of the files first and wait for the fee. Email drsarahsmith if interested. Thanks and good luck on the steps!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »