Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Moderators !! - lord_man
Did you stop moderating or punishing idiots ? If you stopped, close forms, please.
We noticed many idiots here discriminating races, religions...etc
But we did not see any punishment to them!
Those idiots who discriminate even some societies in there countries, in fact are discriminated in US. Not only because they are idiots, but also because US society despises those who are unloyal to their nation & people.
Full Stop
I am just trying to make the world a safe place to live in.

And every Citizen in this country has the right to express what he feels

If you can, go and punish those people from Gainsville who planned to burn Quran

the moderators/site hosting are in croatia and have very little financial incentive to keep the many rascal IDs off this forum. Mostly mushroom companies advertise here and so its a small scale operation they are running.
The rest of us come to this site try and conduct legitimate discussions here and so can only ignore the trash written by the moronic IDs.... the chief among them is asifali.... class act buffoon.... he believes he is a moderator of this site... wht a trick! lmao
Croatia...??
ma jel to stvarno ili se Ti zezash.....Vrlo interesantno...Bog
A
Moderators are here !! Yes, they are here.
They delete some topics...delete some posts
I repeat it again :

Did you stop moderating or punishing idiots ? If you stopped, close forms, please.
i do agree with lord_man...we all r here to discuss about usmle,not to criticize each other's way of worshiping or lifestyle or country.....

moderators should take responsibility and block such ids....
I totally agree but the fact is that all these inflammatory posts by these rogue IDs is not affecting their revenue stream (companies continue to advertise) and so that is probably why they have a non challent attitude to the likes of a-holes like ass-Ali etc
coolbatsman :

Hahaha...do you mean you are the representative person from UN for Peace issue ?
You will make it more safe if you stopped posting.
They did not burn it.

usmletech & cpqxrz:

Thanks for your posts
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »