Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRESS CODE for females at IVs - tess
good luck
I have not seen snyone go without a blazer even for girls.

preIV dinner/lunch, I guess it is OK to wear jeans just not the light colored ones...black or dark blue would be fine but wear a nice top. Smile I wore black jeans and nice sweater top (it was december...really cold hehe) pearl earings and bracelet and boots on 1 where it was really cold, and the other i wore a black dress and peep toe heels and my pearls Smile It really depends on how you carry yourself. Smile
thanx gals.
more inputs wud be appreciated.
hellooooooooooooooooo what about the other female applicants who have matched , plz repond anything on the outlook- dress, jewelry, make up, accessories like purse/handbag...
For the interviews I prefer wearing a suit..Any decent color like brown,black or blue would do..wear a nice shirt (preferably light colored like white,cream or light pink) and better to spend money on nice leather shoes..of course choose black or brown..

Jewelery:Simple ear rings and a small necklace,watch
Accessories:nice medium sized hand bag and a portfolio to carry the documents
Hair:Loose hair or a pony tail..depends on your comfort and style
Make up:Light mascara and powder..NO LIPSTICK!!
Mild flavored cologne

Pre IV dinner..wear decent casuals..like a nice dress or a good looking blouse with semi formal pants..A dark wash denim would look good too..Avoid wearing short skirts or capris..

Just my advise..Smile
thanks hemostat.
r u sure NO LIPSTICK!- I thot we shud wear light colored one...
what extra documents do we need to carry on the day of IV, they already have our entire CV..
can we wear a blouse or turtle neck top instead of shirt for IV inside the blazer?
always check the dress code for the pre IV-dinner. Some say "casual", others "extremely informal", and act accordingly.
Don't wear perfume. I interview lots of candidates and my office is small. Nothing worse than too much perfume that I don't like...
When you meet your interviewer look them in the eye, give a firm handshake and smile. That impression in the first minute is very important.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »