Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinical Research Position offered - nj2011
Hello Guys
It seems people are getting riled up for thinking of me as some kind of con artist.

Obviously I am not.
In my database -means the private patient database of my patients- i have extremely sensitive information - which includes their social,dob , address.credit card , and their personal medical history.
So for those who don't "understand " I would say that I have enough and more peoples info and I have no time or inclination to collect anyone's info.
I am not asking for your info--Like I said before we are a medical practice in New Jersey and have a position to offer
Write an email and I will send info
I have replied to every email that I got and guess what --many don't have the courtesy to acknowledge that they got my offer ( with my bio data and my website and email) however I am happy to say 2 interviews are set for next week.
The bottom line--If interested in a job in New Jersey email me--pindrum
we FULLY UNDERSTAND DATABASE AND DONT CARE ABOUT UR JOB OFFER

YOU HAVE AGAIN SKIPPED, 001 TO 17848 IN DAY ???????? GIVE ME A BREAK .PLEASE EXPLAIN

YOU CALL OTHER JERK? U DONT EVEN HAVE CLASS , .

Hi Zigler

I am sure you don't care about my job offer--that I understand.

My database is simple--it starts with pt number 001 on day one of my practice 14 years ago
and over the years we have gathered a lot of info.

About being classy--i am not sure anyone can be a judge of it.Specially on the net.
I post an ad and you come swinging a bat that its all illegal--and i have to make sure (unnecessarily to ensure that i am not doing anything illegal--my license could be at stake) i contacted USMLE forum immediately and made sure its not illegal-- that unnecessary headache could have been avoided. You cant blame for me for being jerked around like that. I havent been on the forum for years. You might be too often here. I will out very very soon.
Good luck to all and you too.
30 more free UNIV EXternships listed
INFO:Courses/Med Asst//Friendly Rez/Obamacare resulting in 4000 MORE IMG Residency Slots / / Back-up Plan for Doctors Outside Medicine but Still in HealthCare

THIS IS THE BEST FREE RESOURCE AVAILABLE:

DO a GOOGLE search: 'USMLE Forum' (USMLE Forum 'April 16, 2009' # 2 or #1 - LISTING)

I am very interested.....my email is VPatskan. I be gland to hear any info, I absolutly agree having medical job is better then non medical...or no job at all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »