Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got Scammed! My Mesolimbic D2 Levels=Normal Now! - mattz1
I Got Scammed! My Mesolimbic D2 Levels=Normal Now!
(I just wish that I understood the significance of what those levels mean!).
And that goes for 5Ht1A also...let's see now, OCD, antisocial personality or hey SCHIZOPHRENIA? Maybe so - why not a triple diagnosis, coupled with stereotypy (i.e.,
SCAM, SCAM SCAM - let's see how many times I may type it out- maybe more times will make this delusional world in which I exist (level 6 in Positive and Negative Symptoms Scale for Schizophrenia) more real!...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow,

i didn't know you all scam people who put posts here everyday numerous times have this much time on ur hands to go after me.

it's ok to be frustrated and describe the psychiatric case above about yourself and stealing my name.....sammy_parkih or ras2-cd2 or whetever other names you all use while posting those NO GOOD $13 K ads day in and out. now u know how it feels when you all flood this forum. anger aint gonna help you whoever you are. Stealing my name and modifying it aint gonna bother me at all..........so go for it

Thank you for posting the ads/posts above in short so now everyone on this forum knows whats those nonsense posts are all about.

everytime you flood this forum with ur ads...........i'll respond like i did last night........

feel sorry for you..............God Bless You.
nice nice..

at least i made u advertisement ppl stop posting those ads. i like it how instead of posting ur usual posts about that fake $13K course.......u all devoting so much time to come after me.........bring it on.

my username is just a random name i picked............so go ahead put all the posts and take out ur frustration because i exposed ur posts..........i can always change my username and live in peace and concentrate on my studying..........

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »