Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Chances for Family Medicine - cyclepsychkal
I am desperate to get matched this year. I have no FM experience, except a little while volunteering. I have loads of observership, some externship and research in Psych. My scores are 82/91/91 and I am not a uncle. My YOG is 2008.

In addition, I have two black eyes, a head full of hair, pink lips, 1 nose, and 2 years. Also, I have a pleasing personality. I make friends easily and I am also able to humiliate liars like asifali with even greater ease.

Can someone please tell me how I can match in FM?
HELPPPPPP
''Black eyes, a head full of hair, pink lips''......I knew it! I knew it, kid!! You got my eyes and your mother's lips!! Those pink lips of your mother.....ohh.....brings back so many pleasant memories.....!! I'm just an old man living with my memories now! You are too young to listen to this kind of stuff!! He,he,he,he!!
asifbhai, work on your resume and avoid the third failure..living in a delusional world with my mother and a fake prematch will not change reality..please do something productive...follow me like a dog follows its master
Its not delusion, kid! I know, it came as a shock to you! Ask your mother, if you don't believe me! She has never lied to me!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »