Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed!! 201/83 - phoenix8666
congratas doc
how was ur ccs score and how u prepared for ccs cases . thanks again
CCS was high performance.. i did Uworld.. make your own notes for every case.. CCS is easy and one can perform very well with relatively less effort. whenever free or tired of reading or in night time..try to go through CCS case..Imagine as if you have perticular case and what you will do till end. and then see wht you missed.
Diagnosis is not the problem.It is how you manage is important.
Congrats Phoenix,

Was your ccs performace above the grey border line? I mean all X's were above the grey mark?
Just trying to asses my performance.

thanks
hey dr phoenix8666
congratulations
Can you please send me the stuffs you have at my email id thank you so much
drbee7
I had 4 star on borderline column,rest were on higher performance.
@Phoeinix

Congrats to you.. Kiss USMLE Goodbyeeeeeeee.... Anyhow, how did you feel after leaving the exam?? did you know it, or did you consider signing up for it again??? Lol
Also as for your cases, did you think you aced them all. or did you mess up any?? I feel as if I messed up one cause the kid didnt get better and the case ended.. My best friend had the same case and he did the same thing and got a 90... So unsure of this stupid exam... Congrats again.> Would appreciate you answers... I took mine last week
i messed only one case. and yes kid did not get better. I felt good after exam.I knew i will pass.
Oh man that damn kid dies in every exam....lol
I dont know what they wanted other than they wanted to trick you and see how invasive you will get.... During the esam I thought to myself, there is NO way I can not pass this exam, especially after some of those 2-3 line questions, but then the inpatient and ed blocks killed me and ran out of time... The ccs cases were not straight forward... Overall, I need at 75, so I am hoping for te best.. Now that I am waiting for the results, all I can think about is how I HOPE i passed and that confidence is gone now... This is so tough...I got 67% on USMLEW and 500/217 on UWSA... Please GOD help me
Oh also, was the one case u messed up, the one with the kid with wheezing???
it seems we had same case!! You have good score in UWSA. With that score,only if something terribly goes wrong then and then you can go below 75.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »